Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Flowers!!!

Last weekend was our first anniversary weekend. Although we already had a little anniversary getaway last month, we still decided to celebrate a bit. Saturday night, the night before our anniversary, David snuck out to the store to buy a BUNCH of flowers. I had no idea. I was sound asleep. I did come out to the hallway at one point when I realized he wasn't in bed, but he quickly re-directed my sleepy, disheveled self right back around to the bedroom. I still had no idea. He was busily trimming and arranging dozens of flowers in vases all over the house. When I woke up on Sunday morning, I saw BEAUTIFUL flowers everywhere! ...the bathroom, our bedroom, the foyer, the kitchen, the living room. How sweet! Here are a few pictures of David's handiwork. He is wonderful!














I love you, David! Thank you for a wonderful year! Can't wait to celebrate many more anniversaries with you, my love!

1 comment: