Friday, April 10, 2009

and the verdict is....


Disposable diapers! Thank you SO MUCH to those of you who voted on our poll, left comments, and offered lots of great advice. I have learned so much from all of you! After much contemplation, we have decided to use disposable diapers for now. Although I would still like to try cloth diapers at some point, David and I think it would be best to use disposable at this point. And to whomever voted for the "au naturale" option..... GROSS!!!! :)


So, it took several months to make a decision about diapers for the baby. That's only one of MANY decisions to make. Yikes! Thankfully, we have a God who gently shows us the answers that are just right for our baby.


By the way, has anyone read "Lord, I Want to Know You" by Kay Arthur? I highly recommend it! It is a fabulous study on the names of God. I read it as a new believer 14 years ago and decided to re-read it. It's worth it! It has given me fresh perspective on the rich depth of the character of God and His desire for His children to know Him fully. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment