Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Bath Time and More...

Despite the disgruntled look on her face, Laura LOVED her first bath. She was so content and seemed to enjoy the whole experience. Then... came the drying off experience. Did she like this? Not so much... She attempted to gnaw off her right thumb in an attempt to sooth herself through the process.
Finally, all dressed, lavender baby lotion applied and... a happy baby once again. Snug as a bug in a rug...




Laura and I decided to try out the front carrier for our evening walk. Worked like a charm. She was out like a light for the next hour and a half.




This is one set of happy grandparents. My parents (AKA Oma and Pap) have been waiting for a grandbaby for a LONG time. :)



Proud Uncle Sean:





David and I enjoyed our time at my dad's 60th birthday bash.














Happy Birthday, Pap!








This photo was taken at a picnic we had for the folks at the urgent care I worked at. They have been a joy to work with and I'll be really sad to part ways with them. (See my prior post - our office is closing next week.)









Um, may I have a glass of milk, please? :)










Laura wasn't so sure about the bouncy seat at first.
























She is getting used to it and will sit in it for a few minutes now. Next week, we'll work on the swing. :)
















No comments:

Post a Comment