Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Odds and Ends...and two month stats

David and I had a chance to get "all gussied up" :) to go to a wedding last weekend. David's friend from high school got married and asked him to be the officiant of the ceremony.

Adam and Lori were married at The Lakes in Kannapolis. It was a delightful day for a wedding! David gave an excellent message based on Philippians 2 - love one another as you love yourself. I'm so proud of him! I know the message was an encouragement to Adam and Lori and we hope to continue to build a friendship with them as they grow together in marriage.

I love this photo because it's not often that Laura is content to sleep in our arms. She actually sleeps much better when she is in her bassinet. Oh, I love to hold her, though! She's so snuggly!

I couldn't possibly love her more! Thanks, Aunt Crystal, for the sweet outfit... gaucho pants just like Mommy's!

Two month stats:

Laura had her two month well child check today (although she is actually 10 weeks old...we had to reschedule her original appointment)

Weight: 12lb 4 oz (95th percentile) Atta girl!!!!!

Length: 22 1/2 inches (50th percentile)

She had her first series of immunizations and, so far, is doing quite well. She's been cheerful today and doesn't seem to be bothered by it.

I saw this beautiful dragon fly at the wedding. I marvel at God's creativity. There is such beauty in His creation!!

No comments:

Post a Comment