Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Beginning...

Hi, everyone! Since this is an exciting season for the Doty Family, I thought it might be fun to start a blog to keep friends and family up to date. We're so grateful for all that God has done in the past few years and we're excited to share all about it!
David and I were married on March 22, 2008 after a 9 month courtship and 6 month engagement. We love being married! David was still in school finishing his Business Admin degree, so our first six months of marriage were incredibly full. He finished classes in October and we found out we're pregnant. God surely does order our days! We're thrilled to add a little one to our family. Drayton, my stepson (11 years old) and Makenzie, my stepdaugher (9 years old) are really looking forward to a baby brother or sister as well.
I reduced my hours at the urgent care to two days per week, which has been a tremendous blessing. These early days of pregnancy have been challenging, but the Lord hasn't failed to sustain me yet. He is always faithful to strengthen me for the tasks of the day. David has been wonderfully attentive and supportive as well. I have a wonderful husband!
So, I hope we're able to keep you up to date and on all that's happening with the Doty family. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment