Thursday, May 28, 2009

Sooooooo big!!!!!

36 weeks


Gulp... well, here's the latest belly pic. I'm, I mean Laura, is getting so big!!! Here is how we look at 36 weeks pregnant. Whew! I can see why the last few weeks of pregnancy become exceedingly uncomfortable. It really makes one ready (and looking forward to!) labor. Other than the usual aches and pains of late pregnancy, we're doing pretty well. Not sleeping so much at night, but I suppose that's good preparation for the sleepless nights to come. At least in a few weeks, I'll get to cuddle with a sweet little girl in the middle of the night instead of walking around the living room or propping myself up in bed with an endless combination of pillows. :)


David and I took our house off the market for now and we hope to try again after Laura is a few months old. Ironically, the same day we took the sign out of the front yard, we received calls from two people who would like to see the house! So, we have two showings this weekend. We'll see what God has in store. It sure would be an interesting time to move!


Gratefully, David and I are both taking a vacation week next week. We'll be at home for the week, hopefully getting things ready for Laura's arrival. Although it will be a week away from work (hurray!!!), it looks like a really busy week. Please pray that we are able to redeem the time and use our days wisely.


Here are a few more pics just for fun.... have a great day, everyone!



Oh, one last thing... feel free to leave any comments if you have any last minute advice for us that may be helpful during labor/delivery or Laura's first few weeks at home with us.


My view these days...
It's so funny that some people look at me at say, "Wow! You look like you're just about to pop!"
while others comment at how "small" I look. (I honestly can't even fathom that!) Most days, I fully expect someone to yell from the distance, "There she blows!" :)

The whole earth IS filled with His glory! From Him and through Him and to Him are all things!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Heather, those last, exciting weeks! I truly can not wait to see the news of little Laura's birth! You look beautiful, you really do. I love you friend!

    ReplyDelete