Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Birthday, Laura Madeline!!!!

She's here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We can hardly believe it. We are so very grateful to our great and amazing God for allowing us to meet her. Laura was born on Friday, June 19 at 6:08pm. I'll post the full birth story in a few days (and some pictures). She weighed 8lb 3oz, much bigger than we all expected, requiring almost four hours of pushing to help her exit her cozy home. She is 20 1/4 inches long and has lots of beautiful brown hair. Laura is just as sweet as can be and is doing really well. We are absolutely in love with her... Thank you for praying for all of us. Please pray for Laura, that she would continue to nurse well and maintain her weight. Pray for David as he cares for us over the next two weeks at home. He's doing a marvelous job!!!!
Please pray for me as I recover from the delivery. We love you and can't wait for you to meet our baby girl.

2 comments:

  1. Heather,
    I am so glad all is going smoothly! I saw Laura's pictures on FB and she is indeed a lovely little lady! I am looking forward to more pictures and I can't wait to hear the birth story! Love you:)
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new little girl! We are so excited for the newest addition to your sweet family. Praying that these next few weeks go smoothly for you and Laura..

    ReplyDelete