Thursday, June 18, 2009

Tomorrow is the day!


Well, as it turns out, we have decided to accept Dr. Brandner's offer for an induction. We'll head to the hospital at 5:15am (Friday, June 19).... bright and early! David and I are so excited to meet our little girl and the physician who will be delivering her is wonderful. Please pray with us that the delivery will go smoothly and that Laura would be born healthy. Thanks so much! We'll try to update the blog at some point, but we're not sure if we'll have internet access at the hospital. We'll keep you posted! We can't wait to meet you, baby girl!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Stephen and I will be praying that all goes well . . . and QUICKLY! :-) Can't wait to see pictures of this precious little girl we've all been waiting to see for these long months! Don't rush and worry about getting internet access and pictures to the rest of the world though. Take time to just rest and enjoy her. Your days are about to change drastically. Take lots of time to just hold her and enjoy her. I can't believe my little Aaron will already be 4 weeks old tomorrow. He already looks older to me and I wish I could just wrap him up and keep him tiny forever! :-) I'm so excited for you to officially become a mom, Heather. There is nothing like it and I know you will treasure your precious little Laura. Love ya tons!

    ReplyDelete