Monday, January 19, 2009

Belly Pic

Here is the first belly pic! Not really impressive, but I'm sure next month's picture will be much different. My pants are getting tighter by the day! Pregnancy has been much more fun at this point. I'm feeling so much better. Thanks to all of you who have been praying for us! I marvel at God's hand at work as I watch my body change every day and read all about the baby's growth and development. Pregnancy really makes Psalm 139 come to life! He really does knit us together in our mother's womb. What an amazing miracle. There will be more to post next week when we have our ultrasound for anatomy. It's not too late to vote on our poll. Do you think baby Doty is a boy or a girl? We can't wait to find out!

This photo was actually taken two weeks ago when I was 16 weeks pregnant. My belly seems to get bigger every day... we'll see how next month's photo looks!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, reading your post reminds me how exciting those middle months of pregnancy are! Have you felt any little wiggles yet? That is such an incredible thing!

    ReplyDelete