Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Happy Birthday, David!!!




I'm so grateful for my amazing husband! Apart from Christ, He has been God's greatest gift to me. He is such a wonderful example to me in so many ways. His LOVE of God's word and consistent time spent hiding the word in his heart spurs me on toward deeper study of Scripture. Nearly every day, he has a testimony of another co-worker he is reaching out to with the Gospel. His diligence, integrity, and steadfastness in the workplace have earned him the respect of co-workers and superiors. I don't know how he does it, but he balances school, work, family, church, and friendships seemingly without struggle! He LOVES his kids and is faithful to train them in righteousness, to affirm and correct them, to pray with them, and to play with them. David is always pressing in to know more... more of God's truth, more of God's plan for his life, more of God's plan for His people. He has a quiet reserve that doesn't draw the attention of others but also a fantastic hidden sense of humor and liveliness that keeps him singing all the time around our home. He cherishes me and loves me in a manner that reflects the Gospel. He makes me feel so special! Oh, there are so many more wonderful attributes of my husband... I am so grateful to God for him! Happy Birthday, my love!

No comments:

Post a Comment