Friday, January 23, 2009

It's Friday!!!!

What a great day! It's absolutely beautiful here in Charlotte... nearly 60 degrees and sunny. Although I won't get to see any of it from the office, it's still a sign of spring on the way!

David and I hosted church member last night for the first of a four week series entitled, "Just Walk Across the Room." It is a group discussion on relational evangelism. We really enjoyed our first lesson! It reminded me that evangelism is really quite simple... befriend others and point them to the cross. It's all about relationship and small steps of communication. We look forward to three more weeks of lessons.

Here's my latest discovery in pregnancy... the belly band. I love it! Because none of my pants fit at this point, but maternity pants seem to slide right off, I had to do some research. I bought a wide, fitted band that covers the top of my pants (in order to hide the open buttons). It's wonderful!!! This way, I'll be able to get a few more weeks out of my regular clothes before I have to switch to maternity pants. I think it might be the greatest invention ever!

Only a few more days to vote in our baby poll! David and I will go together for the ultrasound on Monday afternoon to see our little one and hopefully find out the sex. I can hardly wait! The baby has been moving a lot lately and it's so much fun! The baby's feet are one inch long now. How precious! It really is a miracle!

Thanks so much for your kind comments. I'll post more next week, hopefully with a new belly pic (for real this time!) and some ultrasound pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment